Leadership in Balance
Where leaders gain mastery in balancing high performance and powerful pausing
Reach your full leadership potential in balance with your physical and mental health enabled by learning and applying bespoke leadership techniques.
5 days Master Class
Senior and Executive Leaders
4 to max. 7 participants
Regain balance to reach your full potential
Why this Master Class?
«I need more balance. The job takes all my energy and there is too little left for me and my family. But how to change?»
This is what many Senior Leaders and Executives ask me in my coachings or workshops with leadership and executive teams.
My name is Bernhard, MD, PhD and MBA, and I’ve been there myself. Finding myself close to burn-out while burning on for my beloved job as an executive leader, I learned to dare and embrace the power of pausing at the right time.
Applying my learnings on powerful pausing when leading international teams enabled the balance of our business success with maintaining the health and happiness of the team members.
Together with my wife Andrea (Business & Nature Coach) and our partners Marco and Catia (Yoga and Meditation) we have designed this Masterclass to empower you with all the newest tools, reflections and inviting routines to keep your healthy balance between high performance and powerful pausing.
Mastering leadership in balance.
The Essence of this week
Dive into the silence and vastness of Alentejo, Portugal with its beautiful nature – re-energize, taking time to think and to regain focus and clarity.
This five days exclusive Master Class focuses on deep leadership learnings perfectly blended with relaxing elements like Yoga and Meditation.
At the end of this week you will feel rebalanced and inspired for the next challenges in your business and private life.
Schedule: We will start on Sunday, 6:00 pm (until 9:00 pm), Monday to Thursday: 7:30 am to 7:00 pm, Friday we will finish at 1 pm.
We will start and end each day with yoga and meditation, directed by our professional teachers Marco and Catia.
Mindfulness for body and mind, relieving tension, relaxation and embodiment of the art of pausing.
After breakfast and lunches Bernhard and Andrea will run the leadership sessions.
During the day there will be enough time to enjoy the plenty silent spots for thinking, going for a walk along the resort, jump into the pool or get some sunlight on your skin and into your soul.
- How powerful pausing nourishes your performance
- Positive Psychology in Leadership
- What leaders can learn from the ZEN mindset
- Your sweet spot of engagement and performance
- Mind-body connection and neuro-hormonal crosstalk
- Balance sheet of your Energy Bank Account
- Focus on the big rocks – get more done with less
- «Notice the train concept» – mind the gap
- Let go of «doing», welcome «being» – sleep & breath
- Strategies for daily habits
- Throughout the days there is optional time for 1 : 1 coaching conversations
Paraiso Escondido: The hidden paradise in the beauty of Alentejo, Portugal. The private resort is booked exclusively for this program!
The luxurious property is perched high on a hill overlooking the magnificent Alentejo countryside. It consists of separate buildings, loges and suites that surround the 8 hectare property.
It´s 1h 15 from Faro Airport, 2h 15 from Lisbon Airport and only 25 minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean.
Optionally, you can book one or more additional nights if you prefer to leave on Saturday or Sunday.
Our team for "Leadership in Balance"
- Best for: Senior and Executive Leaders (4 to max. 7 participants)
- Course language: English
- All including fee: 5.500 CHF (plus VAT)
- Starts: Sunday 6 pm / Mon – Thu 7:30 am – 7 pm / Ends: Friday 1 pm
- Pre-course: Questionnaire and 1 : 1 online Call (60 min)
- Course 5 days: Leadership Program, Coaching and Relaxation Program (Yoga, Meditation, Mindfulness)
- Post-course: 1 : 1 Coachings (3 x 60 min), Tools for pausing routines
- Accommodation (Suite cabins or Suites for single use)
- Cooking by a Private Chef, vegetarian/ vegan, full board
- Exclusive use of all facilities of the 8 hectare resort
Transportation from major hubs (Airport, Station) can be arranged.
Book your course